- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 21 days ago
NSW Government Client
12 Month contract with strong possible extension thereafter
Sydney CBD Location
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Service Designer to provide expertise in establishing a digital innovation and transformation capability including governance framework and processes for iterative and exploratory project methodology, work pipeline formation, challenge/pitch management, and co-design activities.
Experience required for the role
- Prior experience establishing an innovation team or lab
- Expertise in human centred design and design thinking
- Business acumen to assess and articulate opportunities identified through ideation sessions
- Strong understanding of digital systems design, development and management practices
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to engage and re-orient process participants to new methods
- Knowledge of and experience operating within government governance and probity requirements.
- Knowledge of and linkages with Sydney start-up ecosystem
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.