- Government Department
- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 1 year ago
- Provide a quality first point of contact for customers for ICT incidents and requests.
- Respond to requests and incidents following the defined processes, including escalation procedures.
- Maintain Service Desk processes, procedures, and documentation in a way that supports and improves the service provision delivered by the Service Desk.
- Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Office product suite experience
- Experience with LANDesk Service Desk software or other ticketing tools
- Experience with WebCC call management software
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Desktop and Tablet operating systems
- Experience in supporting Apple and Samsung mobile devices using Mobile Iron
- Experience providing excellent customer service to a diverse client base
- Advanced communication skills in responding to various clients
- Extensive experience in problem-solving and troubleshooting techniques
- Extensive technical knowledge background to work within a dynamic team environment
- ITSM Service Desk software experience
- Experience working in a government department
- Experience with Citrix or VMWare
Please "Apply for this role" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 3221 3333 for further information.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com