In this role you will be responsible for providing timely, professional, high-quality level 1 support, logging and managing tickets, providing phone and remote support, and escalating to level 2 and 3 support as necessary. You may also be required to perform other duties as required from time to time, such as hardware support, telephony and networking.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding customer service capabilities, communication skills, attitude and professionalism
- Solid experience in Microsoft Windows-based workstation environments in an Active Directory framework
- PC hardware and software installation, configuration and troubleshooting experience
- Experience working with project teams for new installations, upgrades, configuration and troubleshooting
- Experience in supporting Linux/Unix and Mac OSX, iOS and Android mobile devices would be highly regarded
- Strong ability to work in a team, and show initiative
- Tertiary IT qualifications
- Australian Citizen with a Baseline Security Clearance
PLEASE NOTE: For this role, Auistralian Citizenship with a minimum of baseline security clearance is mandatory. Previous NV1 level clearance would be highly advantageous.
This is a long term contracting opportunity, with great rates negotiable, and further opportunity to continue to develop your technical skills.
To Apply, submit your resume, or for further information please contact Jarrodd on 03 9236 7719, or at Jarrodd.firstname.lastname@example.org