Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Marissa Gough|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2018 17:00|
* Provide high level, professional and technical knowledge and advice to assist a diverse client base.
* Responsible for receiving and handling requests for support and following procedures.
* Providing information for requests, ensuring resolutions and allocate unresolved calls.
* Data entry and maintaining records.
* Resolve specific customer problems through effective questioning, negotiation and conflict management to ensure customer satisfaction and a quality of service is provided to departmental clients.
* Minimum one year experience in high volume helpdesk support role for user technologies, personal productivity tools and business systems, and wireless and wired network services.
* Effective interpersonal and communication skills with a demonstrated client service focus.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Desktop, Data Network Communications, Mobile technologies (Iphone and Ipad) and LANDesk Service Desk software.
* Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills, ability to work and share knowledge and expertise in a team environment.
* Knowledge of Citrix, would be advantageous.
To apply please click apply or email Marissa Gough on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's