Are you seeking a fresh challenge and an opportunity to work closely with inspiring leaders and innovative professionals with a variety of different skills? Our client in the utilities sector is looking for Service Desk Analyst for an ASAP start to provide them with service desk services to a standard that enables them to meet their business needs.
- Ensure incidents and requests are resolved within defined service level objectives.
- Ensure all changes are made within change management guidelines and agreed timeframes.
- Provide excellent user service through appropriate escalation and notification for Incidents.
- Support other ITIL processes as they engage with the IT Operations & Service Management framework.
- Resolution of all incidents and requests within agreed SLA's.
- Operational adherence to Incident Management process.
- Processes & Procedures documented for all operational support tasks.
- Knowledge base documentation written to assist in level 1 closing of problems/issues.
- Windows server infrastructure uptime met to within SLA's.
- Work effectively to achieve the key objectives provided by the Team Leader Desktop Support.
- Provide, maintain and support the managed/standard desktop environments.
- Demonstrated IT operational experience.
- Experience in delivering support services across multiple clients and utilizing multiple support delivery mechanisms
- The utilisation of SCCM and enterprise upgrade management tools
- Office 365 experience (troubleshooting), OneDrive, etc
- Comprehensive troubleshooting of user profile, application status (AppData issues)
- Experience in the application of ITIL processes.
- Extensive experience in large corporate desktop environments.