- $28.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 16 days ago
Role- To provide Level 1 and 2 customer focused support services via the clients service desk.
- Answering calls and emails to the Service desk
- Creating tickets for all calls and emails received
- Providing trouble shooting assistance to users
- Responding to request for information
- Creation of bookings for virtual meeting rooms
- Escalation of issues to level 2 where required
- Completion of Daily checks
- Completion of Ad hock requests
- Technical or vocational ICT qualifications or significant Level 1 ServiceDesk job experience
- Sound conceptual, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of ICT networks and the data communications applicable to video conferencing.
- Experience and application of ICT Service Management Principles (ideally ITIL)
- Microsoft office experience
- Experience in HP Service manager or similar
- Excellent telephone manner and good interpersonal skills
- Good communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
To submit your application, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word) If you require any further information please contact Tracy Dhir at Talent International on (08) 9221 3300 or Tracy.Dhir@talentinternational.com