You will be responsible for:
- Provide Level 1/2 technical support for all IT Services in a B2C and B2B environment.
- Participate in and contribute to ICT Leadership meetings
- Escalate any areas of concern (skills gaps, potential problems) to senior management.
- Incident logging through in house ticketing system.
- Build strong relationships within the business to maximize perception of ICT Help Desk and its capabilities.
Requirement of the Candidate:
- Previous experience supervising a support team (2-4 years) in supporting Desktop, Laptop, Server and Network.
- Must have experience with Service Now Ticketing System.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work within a team and communicate at all levels.
- High-level problem solving skills and a strong work ethic, with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Attention to detail and accurate recording of service delivery, incident resolution etc. and reporting skills.
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to email@example.com.
To know more about this role please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.