- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 6 months ago
- Provide IT Service Desk Support
- 6 Month Contract with 2 x 6 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship + NV1 Clearance
An agency committed to investing in your future whilst working within a challenging, yet complex and diverse environment. Our client is a Federal Government agency tasked with the development and delivery of programs, policies and initiatives which aim to improve and uphold Australia's law and justice framework. This includes working closely with other agencies across law enforcement, national security, emergency management, disaster relief and more, providing expert support, legal advice and representation and domestic and international policy.
Our client is seeking to engage a Service Desk Analyst with a basic understanding of basic understanding of ITIL and IT Service Desk best practices is important as well as ICT technical skills.
Working as a member of a team, provide IT Service Desk, Onsite support services and Front Desk support for the Departments (and its portfolios)
- Liaise with clients and other areas on technical support issues, problem resolution and assistance, through to resolution.
- Log, manage and process Incidents and emails in job queues through an ITSM database.
- Problem rectification and fault reporting with team members and other IT support areas.
- Installation and configuration of desktop hardware and other devices
- Utilise and contribute to the support material such as standard operating procedures
- Assist in the development and maintenance of material for the operation of the section
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong experience in the provision of desktop/network support services
- Experience in providing face to face, onsite support and working within a Service/Help Desk environment
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Apple Devices, Table PC's, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
- Strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills
- Initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team
- Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or email@example.com for further information.