- $40 - $50 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 5 months ago
The department is seeking multiple service desk analyst to join the team on an initial 3 month engagement. You will undertake Level 1 and 2 Desktop support for staff in the departments National Office; Canberra City ACT and other locations as required across the country.
Key position responsibilities
- Assist staff via phone, email, remote and onsite support with incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework.
- Perform systems administration and asset management tasks in support of the ICT Operations team. Record accurate, timely and meaningful data in relation to client follow ups, requests and communication.
- Coordinate with team members and other IT support areas to provide resolution of issues, including the escalation of more complex issues to management and technical teams as required.
- Conduct research and analysis to obtain evidence based conclusions and assist in the management, preparation and coordination of policy or procedure formulation and/or project management.
- Install and configure software and hardware and repair and replace peripheral equipment.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures. Develop and maintain key internal and external relationships, including liaising with stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ITIL and Remote Access platforms
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Australian citizenship
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.