- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 21 days ago
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to June 2021 with 2x12 month extension options
- Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Windows 10.
About the Organisation
Our client is a Federal Government department primarily responsible for intergovernmental and whole of government policy coordination. This is a high profile agency, often at the forefront of the media, which develops, provides advice and supports policies for key government programs.
About the role
Our client is seeking the services of a Service Desk resource to work on our IT Service Desk to provide a high level of service and support to our users.
The Service Desk resource will specifically undertake the following duties:-
- Assisting with Incident management
- Address and resolve basic incidents and requests received via phone, email and our ticketing systems
- Win 10 System Administration
- Application Support including Office 2016
- Knowledge Base Development
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a helpdesk environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Server products and Active Directory
- Experience in supporting Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Windows 10.
- Experience in supporting iPhones and iPads
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage priorities
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.