- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 2 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a government client to assist in sourcing an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join the team.
This is a 3 months contract to start with strong possible extension thereafter based in Penrith.
- Provide Hardware, Software and Network support - Major Actions
- Provide both face to face and telephone remote support to users and attend to service desk enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
- Provide technical support; particularly relating desktop hardware and software, computer peripherals and emerging technology such as Office 365, Microsoft Azure and SCCM.
- Receive, log and report on incoming ICT service requests
- Ensure that all requests are seen to in a timely and appropriate manner
- Setup mobile devices including mobile phones and smart devices
- Arrange mobile voice, data and other services as requested
- Provide Audio Visual Equipment related support to customers
- Demonstrated experience in an ICT Service Desk environment
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft WINTEL and SCCM environment
- Demonstrated experience in configuring WAP, routers etc.
- Ability to provide technical support in Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Online, Office365, Microsoft Azure and Skype for Business
- Demonstrated ability to support Microsoft Office products
- Current Drivers Licence
if you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" or email email@example.com button below.