- New South Wales
- $27.50 per hour
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 month ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced assist in sourcing a Service Desk Analyst responsible for resolving caller requests in line with client service level agreements and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work performed into a Service Desk enterprise ticketing system.
This is a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Provide highly developed customer service and support to users to solve incidents and minimise impact and loss of productivity due to ICT issues
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames
- Provision accounts and access in line with security and approval processes.
- Clearly and accurately document the activities and client experience/context within the enterprise ticketing system.
- Participate in regular performance meetings and training activities
- Prior experience in using and supporting ICT in a professional environment, this includes demonstrated ability in using enterprise ICT products and other computer applications.
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigation and outcomes accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.