- South Australia
- 3 month Contract (possible extension)
- Job Type
- Taliya Pagnozzi
- 17 days ago
You will be responsible for providing Level 1/2 Help Desk services within a key operating unit responsible for supporting the business units throughout South Australia. You will provide key frontline customer service support.
- Providing efficient and effective level 1/2 help desk support for standard desktop applications, and other approved and installed software on personal computers
- Preparing and distributing information in relation to access to users across the network or by other means
- Monitoring the progress of escalated issues and updating customers on status.
- Communicating major incident, planned outages and future operation changes to users of the network.
- Assisting in the planning, development, and delivery of standard desktop application support, and self help tools and applications.
- Customer Service background
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar formal Help Desk environment and with the following Technical tools: - call logging system - Windows XP, Office 2003 - Active Directory, LAN & WAN technologies - Remote Tools (Dameware, SMS Management Console).
- Outstanding communication and customer care/services skills.
- IT problem- solving skills including the ability to explain solutions clearly in technical and non-technical terms.
- Organizational skills and the ability to keep accurate work records.
Highly regarded Qualifications:
- Certificate II, III or IV in Customer Service related discipline.
- Certificate III or IV in Information Technology.
- Microsoft Certified Help Desk Technician
- HDI Customer Support Specialist
If this sounds of interest, please send us your resume immediately or click on the "Apply" button below, or contact Taliya for a confidential chat on 82281570.