- NSW Government Client
- 12-month contract with a strong possible extension thereafter
- Parramatta Location
- Multiple positions are available!
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Service Desk Analyst to provide a single point of contact for end users within the department for all IT related queries.
To provide Service Desk Support by resolving client's incidents and accurately logging the resolution or investigative work performed into a Service Desk database.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in providing instructions, advising and consulting.
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigation and outcomes accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities. Be able to manage self to deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with issues effectively under pressure and in handling, resolving and escalating matters in crisis situations.
- Demonstrated ability in handling difficult customer interactions and problem-solving while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.