- Australian Capital Territory
- $45000.00 - $65000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Steven Jobson
- about 1 year ago
- Permanent/Contract opportunites available
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Shift work - with allowances
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will act as a first contact point to provide a high level of customer service and ensure a positive experience and reputation is built within a customer base.
You will also be required to be on a 24x7 roster providing first and second level IT support to customer ensuring Faults, Service Requests, Incidents and Problems are managed to the agreed service levels and processes.
- Extensive experience in IT Help Desk/Service Desk environments
- A demonstrated ability to interpret data and work with limited technical guidance on moderately complex tasks
- The ability to understand issues that may have a high corporate impact and require escalation to management
- Good level of understanding of IT environments including the use of ITSM tools
- Demonstrated and strong experience in following procedures
- Highly developed interpersonal, representation and communication skills, including a proven ability to develop, influence and maintain working relationships at senior levels.
- Strong customer service experience
- ITIL Foundation Certification (preferred)
- ServiceNow experience (preferred)
To be considered, please click the 'Apply Now' button.