Our client's IT Services team have an opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Team Leader to join the team and work closely with the Deskside Services Manager to ensure the delivery of high quality IT User Support Services.
- Work in either a Permanent or Contract capacity.
- Outstanding professional development and learning opportunities.
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture.
Your New Role Will Include:
- Managing staff, and relationship management of multiple branch offices.
- Reporting of Service Support statistics to the Deskside Services Manager.
- Incident/Request Logging and Management
- Documentation and Knowledge Articles.
- Customer Service Expectation Management.
- Managing lifecycle of employees accounts
- Process Improvement.
- People Management.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong service provision background.
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service to customers both remotely and face to face.
- Experience in delivering services within an environment with defined service Levels.
- Experience using workflow/call management systems (preferably Service Now) Experience working with Asset Management.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jackson Bruce on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.