- Job Type
- Isabelle Barling
- 8 days ago
- Contract until June 2020 with extension options
- High level security clearance required
- Help design a SIAM structure
About our client:
Our client is a Federal Government agency tasked with the development and delivery of programs, policies and initiatives which aim to improve and uphold Australia's law and justice framework. This includes working closely with other agencies across law enforcement, national security, emergency management, disaster relief and more, providing expert support, legal advice and representation and domestic and international policy.
About the role:
Our client is seeking an experienced Service Integration and Management Consultant to join their team and work on establishing the governance framework and support the program forming technical outcomes for stakeholders. You will be responsible for reporting on SLAs and KPIs, managing any risks associated with the project, provide expertise in service management and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in IT Service Design, IT Supplier Management, Vendor Management and IT Service Integration Governance.
- Experience in establishing the Service Integration and Management structure
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple internal and external service providers
- Exceptional communication skills including dispute management and conflict resolution.
- Ability to apply solutions for the customer
- Proven experience with processes and Services Delivery
- Technical expertise in either Cloud, Big Data, Data Integration or Data Centre (desirable).
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Isabelle Barling at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Isabelle Barling at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.