- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- about 1 month ago
6 Months + extension
The Service Level Management (SLM) SME role is required to fulfil the project Service Level Management/Service Portfolio Catalogue SME/process owner role in a IT Service Management Transformation project. This role will also supplement the Service Level and Portfolio Management expertise and capability to build ServiceNow product functionality and service management industry relevant knowledge and best practice to assist expedite project delivery.
- This role works with the Vendor Management SMEs and team to understand the SLA and dashboard/reporting requirements to be configured in the ServiceNow SLM and Performance Analytics Products to support the measurement and governanceof the service provider performance and the IT Management SIAM reporting requirements to be delivered either by the organisation or SIAM service provider.
- Oversee management of business service lifecycle in conjunction with the organisation's Service Owners.
- Maximise value delivered to the business by the Business Service Catalogue (Service Portfolio) product as Product Owner, deployment and embedment of their process and ServiceNow product, including Product UAT, managing Product data requirement definition and acquisition, definition & configuration of dashboard/reporting & security to business requirements, creation of training artefacts, training delivery, OCM activities as per OCM plans, transition activities including process specific governance forum stand up
- Monitor, measure and report to management key performance indicators to ensure compliance to service level and performance management processes and techniques.
- ITIL 4 framework and business application
- Managing business service lifecycle management processes and managing in the ServiceNow tool
- Change and Release practices for Application delivery, maintenance and support
- Service lifecycle
- ServiceNow ITSM module functionality and delivery techniques eg Agile framework, devops.
- Customer Service Management and SLA Management.
- Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Planning and Budget management
- Experience establishing or working with a SIAM provider to support the establishment of a SIAM model, definition of the SIAM process overlay and integration of SLM process between SLM/Service Performance governance and reporting team and the SIAM operating model.
- Experience working in a SIAM / ServiceNow deployment project, driving and embedding change in a complex, multi-provider environment.
- Delivering or managing a broad range of IT services and Tier 1 service providers in a global context.
- Influencing other internal teams to ensure a seamless IT service is delivered.
- Working with external service providers, including outsource providers, extracting value and driving continuous improvement in service outcomes for customers, and customer satisfaction / experience.
- SLM and Portfolio Management process and ServiceNow SLM/Portfolio Management product owner role mandatory. Knowledge of other service management processes and the intersects with this process area is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience establishing SLM in a SIAM model and driving SLM maturity in a medium to large organisation is desirable.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com