- Competitive Market Rates
- Job Type
- Rory Danagher
- 29 days ago
- 3-month initial + 2 x 12-month extensions
- WFH options
- Competitive Rates
The Information Technology (IT) Service Management Analyst will provide expert experience supporting and developing an effective Service Management design and implementation plan with a focus on a hybrid customer/supplier managed solution/service approach for cloud hosted application solutions and capability.
The role will bring excellent knowledge of IT services and operations and the ability to take a customer-centric approach to IT service management within the context of bridging the gap between on-premise and cloud hosted IT systems.
The Service Management Analyst will ensure the definition and delivery of services within existing (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) ITIL frameworks and assist in ensuring the Service Management processes for the solution is fit for purpose and are seamlessly adopted throughout the organisation for the cloud solutions being delivered. The role will take on the responsibility of defining support services, documentation, establishment and improvement of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) processes within the context of the implementation scope of the program.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7 to 10+ years' experience designing, implementing, supporting and evolving ITIL Service Management frameworks within large complex organisations and ICT environments.
- ITIL Certified in V3 framework as a minimum. ITIL V4 framework certification desirable.
- Solid background in ITIL and ITSM principles and practices. Demonstrated recurring roles.
- Demonstrated experience producing new Service Management Designs and establishing Service Management Implementation Plans
- Experience with ITSM platform ServiceNow - must have
- Tertiary qualified in IT desirable.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Rory Danagher at email@example.com or (07) 3221 3333.