|Job Title:||Service Scheduler|
|Contact Name:||Manisha Bakhru|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 10:13|
NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Service Scheduler Planner on a contract based in Sydney.
· Apply high level of attention to detail and customer focus to ensure data quality and integrity of Customer Information data sets
· Apply a range of computer-based planning & scheduling, statistical, and mapping & presentation skills to provide accurate and comprehensive information and reports on service specification, performance, customer satisfaction and feedback, and demographic and land use trends.
· Undertake ongoing service planning, including timetable specification, analysing demand, responding to customer feedback, liaising with and responding to operator proposals, and reviewing timetable performance and service delivery outcomes for rural and regional services
· Use Geographical Information Systems, database and analytical software to capture, analyse, manipulate, format, report and develop exports to support bus operational systems and Customer Information products
· Work as directed to coordinate and plan the acquisition, quality assurance and delivery of high quality and accurate data from data suppliers to support public customer information products in a required time frame.
· Undertake data testing including spatial validation, data comparison and detailed data analyses to ensure the availability of quality data
· Communicate complex information, findings and recommendations clearly, concisely and effectively to a diverse range of audiences, adopting innovative solutions for presenting data.
· Ensure data integrity between different data sources to minimise risk of data issues impacting system continuity.
· Establish and manage strong working relationships with operators, data suppliers and key internal business areas to ensure the timely capture and update of accurate information. Assist operators with data issues and identify remedial actions to ensure seamless service delivery.
· Review existing spatial and other data processes and systems to produce data capture documentation for vendors
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at email@example.com or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's