The organisation is going through a period of significant transformation so this would be a great opportunity for growth for the right individual and there is a lot of work to be done. You will be exposed to new technologies which will also allow you to develop new skills.
- Provide a quality first point of contact for customers for ICT incidents and requests.
- Respond to requests and incidents following the defined processes, including escalation procedures.
- Maintain Service Desk processes, procedures, and documentation in a way that supports and improves the service provision delivered by the Service Desk.
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ticketing tools
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
There is also a wide range of benefits on offer from the client! To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com