- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 7 days ago
Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the services of multiple Service Support Analyst's for contract assignments to commence ASAP. Due to continual growth and a mixture of BAU Support/Project Tasks, core requirements of the roles will include providing first class support services to over 1000+ users across Perth metro sites within a phone support enivronment.
Key requirements of the role:
- Providing first contact support for technology systems and services on a rostered basis.
- Developing and sustaining effective working relationships with colleagues, customers and clients.
- Installing, maintaining and supporting technology services to set requirements.
- Working in accordance with Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements.
- Performing account management involving Active Directory, Exchange and internal applications.
- Assisting with desktop builds using SCCM.
- Providing customer service of a high calibre to all customers to achieve ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Extensive background as a IT Support Officer with the use of ServiceNow ITSM tool.
- Possession of ITIL Foundation Certificate and/or significant experience in an ITIL environment.
- Relevant technical expertise and aptitude including relevant technology support activities.
- Experience in mobile device management (Android / iOS: phones, iPads, tablets).
- Demonstrated service
- IT Service delivery experience, including knowledge of the installation of PC hardware and software technologies and use of service management methodology and processes.
- Ongoing, long term contract.
- Parking onsite.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage. (as well as access to our free online skills and training portal)
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Alice Tan or James Hardley @ Talent on 0892213300.