- Australian Citizenship required
- 12 month contract with extension option
- Experience in implementation of ServiceNow functionality
About the Organisation
Our client is based in Barton and is a Federal agency with a unique role to investigate and protect the Commonwealth of Australia. The aim of our client is to build a more secure future for Australia and which tackles major national security includes including crime, terrorism, crime and national security.
About the Role
Our client is seeking to engage multiple ServiceNow Developers with a high level of expertise. You will be working in a multi-disciplinary Agile Team across multiple projects incorporating ServiceNow.
The ServiceNow Developers will work on implementation of the ServiceNow platform and assist in providing ServiceNow solutions.
You will need to leverage experience and knowledge to deliver end-to-end solutions, including:
- Technical: implementation of processes, workflow customisations, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation.
- System configurations: design and deliver technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform and assist clients with proof of concepts, design work sessions and stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in implementation of ServiceNow functionality. Strong development skills to deliver products that achieve a high customer experience (easy self-service and intuitive navigation)
- Proven ability in development of solutions
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues
- Experience in performing break/fix analysis and recommending solutions
- Good team player, with ability to multitask and work within an Agile framework.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.