- Mining Company
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Michael Tran
- 16 days ago
- Oversee the management and administration of the ServiceNow service management platform.
- Consult with the business on the capabilities of the ServiceNow platform, understand business demand for ServiceNow capability.
- Develop and maintain the current ServiceNow platform and COTS platforms ServiceNow roadmaps to inform ServiceNow license planning and budget planning.
- Working with the Continuous Improvement team and ServiceNow support service provider, oversee the development and continuous improvement of the ServiceNow platform.
- Ensure service management processes and standards are followed by the ServiceNow service provider.
- Ensure the ServiceNow service provider maintains and manages ServiceNow support and architectural documentation.
- Manage and prioritise the demand backlog for ServiceNow current ServiceNow platform development, enhancement and support services and ServiceNow's/ServiceNow service provider performance to contracted service levels
- Ensure ServiceNow licences are current, managed appropriately and organisation remains compliant to license obligations.
- Fulfil the ServiceNow current ServiceNow platform Service Owner role.
- Managed a service management team across multiple locations
- Previously managed customer service levels and expectations in a multi-service provider SIAM global context
- Experience managing external suppliers, including outsourced providers, extracting value and high performance
- Prior experience within a ServiceNow product owner role and managed operations of a ServiceNow platform.
- Operated in a hybrid SIAM operating model, familiarity with Agile and DevOps frameworks.
To find out more about this opportunity, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com