Key Duties and Responsibilities:
The ServiceNow Product Specialist will be required to:
- Assist with the architecture planning and design of the ServiceNow system
- Analyse, design and build for the configuration of the ServiceNow system including defining business rules and processes, data elements, forms, views, access controls, integrations, orchestrations, testing (SI, UAT, integration, etc.) and service level definitions and scripting
- Contribute to the strategic development of end-to-end solution of the ServiceNow platform including architecting technical implementations on products within ServiceNow including ITSM, ITOM, SAM, service catalogues and user portals
- Provide specialist analysis and advice to a range of stakeholders in relation to business process change management
- Develop and maintain effective collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders such as system integrators and product vendors
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Proven expertise with the ServiceNow product and system from a developer/programmer perspective and role
- Experienced in gathering business related information and analysing requirements and problem solving
- Experience in technical concepts including system analysis, design, development, integration and associated interfaces
- High level ability to produce technical documentation
- Highly effective leadership and business change management skills
The resource will be required full-time on-site for the duration of the contract.
This role is Darwin (NT based). The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Darwin (NT).
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button below.