- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract up to June 2020
- SharePoint/O365/Azure specialist
About the client
Our client is a key Federal Government agency with high-level responsibility for overseeing the development and administration of policies, programs, initiatives and technology that ensure the health and welfare of the Australian population. Working closely with other agencies within their portfolio, our client is undertaking a number of significant ICT projects to enable the development and provision of a range of services for Australians.
About the Role
The agency is seeking a well experienced SharePoint Specialist who has in depth knowledge of programs such as SharePoint 123, Azure and other office related tools. You will be responsible for the planning and design within the team as well as the development of O365 solutions and mentor team members.
Key responsibilities and Skills
- Office 365/Azure configuration and management
- SharePoint development and experience with K2 or other forms, workflows and reporting services
- SharePoint BAU Requests
- Work as a team with our organisation and within an Agile methodology
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Wanya Eggler on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.