A large government agency is seeking the best Sharepoint Administrator available in the Canberra market to engage in a long-term contract position based at home in Canberra. We are specifically seeking the services of a Microsoft SharePoint and associated technologies Administrator to work in the Business Capability Support section to provide highly complex technical support for the department's ICT systems based around the Microsoft SharePoint platform which includes multiple varied sites.
- Competitive contract rate based on full-time hours.
- Australian citizenship and current HIGH-LEVEL clearance essential.
- Work for a government department!
Desired Applicant Attributes:
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a Microsoft SharePoint Administrator especially in relation to SharePoint 2010, 2013 and 2016 in Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2016 environments
- Demonstrated experience supporting SharePoint as a Web Content Management System
- Demonstrated experience in PowerShell and Batch scripting
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL scripting.
- Technical writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing web-based applications using Microsoft SharePoint development tools and platforms
- Knowledge of third party replicators and editor tools
- Demonstrated understanding of Windows Administration concepts.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.