- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 21 days ago
The SharePoint Analyst will be responsible for the delivery of SharePoint sites customized to meet client needs.
The position is required to provide knowledge and advice on SharePoint functionality, deliver sustainable customization to meet business objectives, create system and support documentation.
- Contemporary knowledge related to SharePoint 2013/2016 and SharePoint Online functionality
- Knowledge of and the ability to create Nintex workflows
- Implementation of SharePoint customisation in accordance with documented standard
- Generation of System and Support documentation in accordance with the quality management, system requirements appropriate for platform support and good operational practices
- Development solution using Agile methodology
- Practical knowledge and experience of implementing and configuring SharePoint 2013/2016 using UI as well as PowerShell
- Practical knowledge and experience in SharePoint 2013 functionality and implementing site customisations.
- Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services report creation.
- Team player, happy to share knowledge and skills and collaborate with others