- $70000.00 - $90000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Jackson Bruce
- 14 days ago
Talent are currently seeking a Solutions Consultant with strong experience in Sharepoint and Office 365 to join an established consultancy based in Fortitude Valley.
- Full-time Salaried Position + Bonus Scheme
- Centralized Office Location
- Certification Pathway with Training Resources and Allowances
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This leading Queensland medium enterprise consultancy that provides SharePoint and Office 365 consulting services across Australia is looking for growth in early 2021 with a large pipeline of projects and increased client base to support.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Solutions Consultant, you will have a strong understanding of the organisational objectives, strong technical understanding and capabilities supporting the organisations solution offering. Additionally, you will possess the ability to provide leadership in the areas of scope definition, design, delivery and support of solutions to our clients and partners.
Given the nature of the industry, you will need to build and grow strong working relationships with all levels of the Microsoft community. This includes Microsoft itself, along with system integration partners and complimentary software vendors. As a result, you will need to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and enjoy building effective relationships. You will also have strong self-awareness and possess the ability to drive results.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Provide product expert advice in the areas of SharePoint, Teams, PowerPlatform, Office 365, Azure and related technologies.
- Have the ability to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities
- Facilitate the capture of high-level business requirements for projects and solutions.
- Provide product expert advice in the areas of SharePoint, Office 365, and related technologies.
- Develop optimum information architecture and data migration strategy.
- Work closely with Sales as well as recognise and inform on potential for Sales leads or opportunities.
- Product demonstrations and other pre-sales activities.
- Configuration and implementation of SharePoint features and functionality.
- Develop client relationships as a trusted advisor.
- Lead projects and, as required, provide work direction for less senior consultants
- Develop and grow technical relationships at multiple levels within Microsoft
- Provision of thought leadership and the development of strategic roadmap requirements for clients and partners
- Pro-actively seek and help secure new business through ongoing client relationships and through building and maintaining professional networks
- Assist with the development business proposals and client presentations
- Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure the design being applied meets agreed policies, principles and standards.
- Act as the project design authority, to provide ongoing assurance of the design integrity through build, test and rollout
- Ability to operate with a high level of confidentiality
- Dynamic work environment with a close-knit team
- Bonus scheme following successful probation
- COVID Safe workplace and monitoring
- Career planning and progression
- Certification pathway with training resources and allowances
- A large open plan office with staff lounge, regular social events and plenty of great coffee shops and restaurants in the heart of the Fortitude Valley entertainment district
HOW TO APPLY
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Jackson Bruce on: email@example.com
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com