- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- 3 month contract with 3 month extension option
- Experience working on SharePoint projects
About the Role
Our client requires a Business Analyst with significant SharePoint experience to work as part of a small team to assist in a number of business improvement initiatives in the agency's SharePoint environments.
Skills and Experience
- Significant experience working on SharePoint projects.
- Ability to understand and represent both the business and development teams.
- Knowledge of Australian records management legislation and standards.
- Experience in planning and undertaking migrations from network drives to SharePoint online.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and hold a minimum Baseline security clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.