- $100000 - $110000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Ronald Tran
- 23 days ago
Our Client, a leading tier 1 financial services organisation, is seeking the services of a talented and experienced Sharepoint Developer to join their thriving technology department. Your focus will be to assist the Technical Service Owners within the Finance, Risk & Treasury technology in managing a portfolio of technology-based services over its entire Service Lifecycle from concept to retirement through Service Planning (strategy, costing and marketing), Service Delivery and Service Operations including improvement initiatives. Your technical expertise will be in hands-on configuration skills in SharePoint especially for Search and services, SharePoint Online - Community site, hub knowledge to set up portals
In this role, you will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise to project and business stakeholders with respect to the current state of the technology and emerging technologies including insight into product capabilities, themes of disruption and future state technologies. Ideally, you will also bring deep expertise in business processes including analytical approach to problem investigation, options and recommendations, documentation of findings in a structured way and
you will be required to assist in a range of projects and strategic initiatives. Working closely with the internal and external project team members, business SMEs, consultants and external partners.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with problem-solving, operating autonomously and ability to crack through issues that present roadblocks.
- Good working knowledge of SDLC, NFRs, security, cloud, hardware and software. This includes the ability to understand common ways software is often licensed such as number of cores, concurrent users and the like.
- BA Skills (run workshop, write the designed documents et al.)
- Experience with Project Management using Agile and waterfall methodology (DEV-> TEST->PROD SDLC)
- Hands-on configuration skills in SharePoint especially for Search and services, SharePoint Online - Community site, hub knowledge to set up portals
- UI/UX design experience on SPOnline
- Multiple tasks to manage priorities under a tight deadline
- Excellent communication and customer service skills especially for team collaboration (Phone, Email, Video conference)
- Experience in IT service management including risk management. Having an accreditation of SharePoint Foundation is an advantage but not a pre-requisite.