Our client is a large government department, with offices throughout Canberra, tasked with delivering a range of services that provide health, welfare and support services to Australians. You will have the opportunity to work on high-profile projects that will improve the department's corporate systems and enable them to positively impact the lives of Australians.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a highly experienced SharePoint Engineer who has extensive knowledge in designing and building a SharePoint environment, working alongside stakeholders, and mentoring other staff members. The role will have a leading responsibility for the upgrading and support of the service team in compliance with Enterprise architecture guidelines and strategies.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Working with key stakeholders and application teams fostering relationships.
- Support of the service operations teams with problems relating to SharePoint Farm/s.
- Representation at stakeholder meetings and the planning, designing, deploying and supporting of enterprise SharePoint implementation.
- High knowledge and experience in a Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft Enterprise infrastructure environment.
- Experience in creating design, build and implementation documentation.
- Experience with Change Management Processes.
- Demonstrated experience in mentoring junior staff members and undertake knowledge transfer.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.