- Contract until EOFY! With 12 month extension
- Australian Citizenship + Negative Vetting 1 Clearance Essential
- Help support SharePoint systems
A department offering a positive yet thriving workplace culture, whilst offering excellent benefits and conditions. Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians. Some notable amenities include pool tables, social club and close proximity to cafes.
Our client is seeking a SharePoint Server Engineer who will be responsible for the day-to-day admin and providing assistance to various SharePoint farms. You will also provide CRM support and installation of new environments, SharePoint patching and liaise with stakeholders.
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience as a SharePoint Systems Engineer
- Proven experience in Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Experience in Active Directory (AD) and SCCM
- Excellent Communication, both written and verbally
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Isabelle Barling at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Isabelle on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.email@example.com for further information.