- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 6 days ago
- Contract to 30 September with 12 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship required
- Siebel Analyst
Our client is a federal government department responsible for national policies and programs that encourage and deliver a fair and strong society for Australians. Working with this department, you will have the opportunity to be part of a range of projects and business as usual work that can provide real and positive benefits to Australians across all areas of society.
About the Role
This opportunity will see you tasked to a team responsible for the delivery of a number of key business solutions projects. You will leverage your previous experience in Siebel analysis to develop detailed requirements that enable development and enhance of current systems.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of business processes, requirements and use case
- Conceptual modeling
- Development of high-level, detailed requirements
- Stakeholder consultation
- Development of user acceptance test cases
- Significant experience as a Siebel Analyst, ideally on COTS product redevelopment projects
- Experience in coordination of analysis and design workshops
- Relevant experience in documenting Siebel functional detailed designs
- Ability to review Siebel design documents
- Experience or understanding of agile methodologies is desirable
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.