- Australian Capital Territory
- $110.00 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Steven Jobson
- 29 days ago
- Contract to June 2021 + extensions
- Canberra Based
- Plenty of work available
As an experienced Siebel Developer, you will play a crucial role in developing Siebel application components based on functional design and interface specifications.
Mandatory skills we are looking for include:
- Demonstrated experience as a Siebel Developer (configuration and integration);
- Prior Siebel project experience in translating a Siebel functional design document to a technical specification
- Design and develop Siebel integration using business service,workflow, integration objects, XML, web services;
- Deep understanding of Siebel Enterprise Application Integration Servercomponents for performance and scalability;
- Demonstrated capacity for continuous learning and delivering high quality products;
- Able to develop, design, code and test in accordance with best practice.
It would be great if you had the following as well:
- Siebel 8 Certification;
- Code migration and deployment skills.
- Experience in working with Siebel workspaces
- Advanced debugging skills like SARM/FDR Analysis
- Experience in Siebel EIM and Data migratio
- Experience in BIP reports development
For more information please contact Erin McDonald on 02 6285 3500