- New South Wales
- Up to $600 per day
- Job Type
- Alan Dowdall
- 6 months ago
Project Design Engineer
To ensure Telecommunication site design activities meet customer needs and are in line with client standards and guidelines as well as local building regulations. Responsible for co-ordination of design suppliers and all design aspects including civil and electrical construction documentation and design-related acceptances.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Review of design outputs including Redline Mark-ups, For-Construction documentation, as built drawings, structural certifications, power audits etc.
- Providing design directions to sub-consultants and internal stakeholders
- Co-ordination of design interfaces with other disciplines (including property, town planning, RF and EME)
- Forecasting of design deliverables and milestones
- Ensure all tasks relating to the project activities compliance with legislative requirements including all relevant Standards, Regulations and Codes.
- Read, understand and ensure compliance with the customer contract at all times, with particular regard to the performance of design related activities.
- Understanding and administration of design sub-contractor contracts.
- 8Management of client acceptance of design related artifacts'
- Engagement with third party certifiers, electrical contractors, geotechnical consultants as needed
- Supports the implementation of corrective actions, if needed.