Ensures site materials profitability by following site materials sales, costs and profitability development and monitoring the quality and efficiency of operations (cost, speed).
Is contributing to planning and implementing corrective actions together with key stakeholders when required.
Co-operation with other functions
- Contributes to definition and implementation of site materials strategy and mode of operation together with key stake holders (procurement, logistics, project organization, and other business units).
- Provides technical expertise for material supplier selection in supplier base management process.
Material supplier interface
- Responsible to communicate with service suppliers about requirements, performance and quality.
- Collects new product information and ideas from service suppliers.
- Maintains regular communication practices with material suppliers.
Product portfolio management
- Responsible for ensuring that site materials are meeting global and local requirements and technical specifications and compliance with local legislative requirements
Tendering and project start up support
- Tendering and start-up support is regional task.
- Supports service product manager in tendering activities for site materials related issues