- New South Wales
- $620 - $680 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 6 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a well-renowned education institute to assist in sourcing an experienced Site Reliability Engineer (Linux Platforms) to provide immediate resourcing to the Linux Team to support the Department's Human Capital Management (HCM) project.
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Redfern
Key responsibilities include
- Providing assistance and support of Linux SAP environment in the operational management of Linux computing infrastructure.
- Managing the availability, integrity and performance of Linux systems in the development, test and production environments.
- Developing and implementing Linux administration standards, policies and procedures and providing technical direction and advice to system administrators.
- Identifying, tracking and resolving problems of Linux systems with application groups, internal and external IT providers.
- Monitoring and recording performance related data for Linux systems capacity management purposes.
- Strong technical knowledge and solid experience with Linux systems - Red Hat preferred;
- Scripting skills - python & bash preferred;
- Demonstrated experience in IT infrastructure design;
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud based technologies, Azure and AWS preferred;
- Demonstrated experience with Devops tooling - CI/CD, version control, Puppet, Ansible;
- Demonstrated experience delivering IT projects;
- Demonstrated experience managing infrastructure at scale
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org