- New South Wales
- $90000 - $120000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Callum Grieve
- 23 days ago
We are looking to find a world-class engineer to join a high performing team that delivers the best is services around for its customers.
Are you LINUX focused?
This role will have you working closely with Sales and Software Engineers to support the team and act as customer champions.
It doesn't matter if you are starting your career or a seasoned veteran, we are looking for individuals to come on board and hit the ground running, it's attitude and approach in your work that we are looking for here.
You will be troubleshooting, debugging and diagnosing of customer issues that are come across.
You will have a good scope to be able to analyse and reduce and minimize risks in the field.
Defining and carving out changes to the product as you work to ensure the best outcomes are produced for their customers.
Working closely with tech partners VMware, Citrix, Microsoft to ensure the best level of services is always upkeeped and to ensure issues and improvements are always met.
This role is looking for you to go above and beyond to support this product into its customers
What you need:
- Significant work experience in troubleshooting.
- Linux experience (Preferably CLI admin)
- Either two of the following - Virtualization (Preferably VMware ESXi)
- Networking (Preferably layer 2/3)
- 2+ Years of work experience
- Storage Analysis.
- BS in Engineering or CS (or equivalent technical degree)
Callum Grieve - Talent International