- Sitecore development experience mandatory!
- Role-based in Canberra, ACT! Australian Citizens only can apply!
- Long term contract to June 2021!
About the Client
This government agency strives to encourage sustainable growth and protection of Australian industries including the delivery of a national innovation system to drive knowledge creation, international competitiveness, and greater productivity. This department is committed to developing policies and delivering programs, in partnership with stakeholders, to provide lasting economic benefits based on principles of social justice and equity for all Australians.
About the Role
Our client is based in Canberra and is seeking an experienced Sitecore Developer to provide support and knowledge in regards to the development and maintenance of the Sitecore web platform. You will be working within a team to improve and build on the platforms, whilst frequently sharing knowledge and mentoring relevant team members.
Skills and Attributions
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in .Net Development with experience developing Sitecore Platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in Centred design methodologies and UI workflow tools and frameworks
- Experience with React JS and TFS/ VSTS (ideal)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below. This position is based in Canberra and requires applicants to be based on-site, 40 hours per week for the during of the contract.