- Business Analyst required!
- 12-month contract opportunity
- Immediate start, innovative projects
Apart from commercial experience working within large enterprise organisations and/or experience working within the Resources sector, the specific skills/experience required to perform this role include:
- Being proficient in Microsoft Project.
- being a communication advocate (including great document writing skills).
- Strong Vendor Management, ensuring delivery to schedule.
- Experience in the full-lifecycle management of application projects within the context of a mining/resources environment, including deployment and transition to support.
- Good self-time management & prioritisation to ensure timely delivery and early indications of issues.
- PRINCE2 Project Methodology
The identified contractor will be part of a highly successful team! As a collaborative team member, you will be partly responsible for the successful delivery of projects to scope, quality, budget on a given timeline as defined in the project initiation documents. You will also ensure change management is utilised to maintain the integrity of the project. If you are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Kate Reynolds or Linda Mackin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further inquiries please call 08 9221 3300.