- Senior Network Engineer required
- 12 month contract, immediate start
- Perth based
Our client is ready to secure one of WA's leading Network Engineers to join their high performing team on a lengthy contract basis. The successful candidate will be Cisco certified - CCNA/CCNP, CCIE, and ideally also degree qualified in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field. With 5+ years' commercial experience working in a network communications-related field, (preferably in a carrier or integration environment) you will be required to use the following skills/expertise;
- Layer 2 and 3 traffic engineering and QoS configuration
- MPLS, VLAN, Spanning Tree
- IP Routing of OSPF, BGP, RIP, EIGRP
- Cisco Call Manager
- SNMP based monitoring tools
- Cisco routing, switching, firewalls, and WiFi
- Knowledge of remote WAN and LAN communications site design
- Network System management, integration, and configuration with multiple systems
If you are keen to join a dedicated solution delivery team that employs cutting edge technologies to deliver high profile business initiatives, then we are keen to hear from you! On offer is the opportunity to make an impact, working on progressive projects in a modern work environment. Family-friendly conditions and market-leading rates are also on offer. Want to make a difference?
If you are interested in finding out more, or to apply for this fantastic career opportunity, please forward your updated CV to Leera Srivastava or Linda Mackin Brown by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
For further inquiries please call Leera or Linda on 08 9221 3300.