Our client, an industry leading WA Employer of Choice are seeking the skills and services of a Snr Service Desk Analyst/Team Leader for an initial 3-month contract assignment to commence ASAP.
Core duties within the role will include providing enterprise support services to a user base of 600+, fault finding, system support, general desktop rollout as well as supporting the levels 1-2 team with phone/remote support using the ServiceNow ITSM tool. Our client is looking for a customer delivery champion/leader that wishes to be a part of Perth's most close-knit, enterprise user support teams.
Key requirements within the role:
- Providing IT support, maintenance and provisioning services for end-user computing devices (mobile and non-mobile), software, applications, peripherals and portable communications devices.
- Leading a small service support team of (5) resources +
- Assisting in the preparation and maintenance of relevant documentation.
- Supporting and reinforces endorsed principles across all operational and project activities.
- Undertaking approved project work and assists the Projects and Process team, as required.
- Adhering to document policies and processes across all activities.
- Supporting a continuous improvement environment and ensures that knowledge of contemporary ICT technology and Best Practice is gained and maintained. Where appropriate, identifies opportunities to enhance the customer's experience.
- Experience managing a small Service Desk team.
- Commercial experience in managing/overseeing SLA/Incident Management
- ITIL v3 Foundation minimum.
- Experience in the use of ITSM tool, ServiceNow (or equivalent, albeit ServiceNow working knowledge and ability to report is a definite advantage).
- A strong focus on people development, process adherence, rostering.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to work under pressure with conflicting deadlines & changing priorities
- A motivated, "People Person'.
- Long term contract.
- Onsite parking.
- Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage contractor portal.
- Enterprise client environment.
Then please forward your CV via the link below, to James Hardley @ Talent. Or call, 0892213300 for further info! Note - Due to the urgency of this assignment, only Perth based candidates can be considered at this time.