Our client is seeking a Cyber Incident Response Analyst to work in their state of the art SOC.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Investigating and responding to Incidents and Requests as raised by the SOC monitoring system using the defensive method
- Identifying potential security incidents and responding as per standard operating procedures
- Monitoring security events and activities, and raising incidents and/or requests in response to alerts
- SIEM configuration/tuning
- Technical knowledge of logging systems and analysis tools (including Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) and forensic tools)
- A working knowledge of cyber incident response
- Experience with service desk tools (ie ITSM)
- Ability to convey security and cyber security related concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
- NV1 security clearance
- VMWare experience will be highly regarded
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.