- $65000.00 - $75000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Miles Murray
- about 1 month ago
Social Meteor is a social media marketing agency based in Perth, WA. As a vibrant, purely social media focused agency, Social Meteor offers an exciting, fast-paced work environment where you'll be given the opportunity to grow with us in an industry that is rapidly replacing traditional forms of advertising.
We're looking for a full-time social media superstar to join our social marketing team in our dynamic and fun environment at WeWork.
As a Social Media Account Manager, you will be a social wizard who is an expert at dealing with clients and accounts. You'll spend your time talking with our clients and applying your creative flair as part of the social team in producing meaningful content and campaigns in a positive way.
- Speaking with clients around requirements, results and concerns.
- Paid campaign conceptualisation and implementation to meet core client objectives.
- Social content generation and production.
- Regular analysis and reporting on results, social media metrics and ads performance.
- 2 years Account Management & Social Media Marketing experience
- Experience managing clients and key stakeholders.
- Strong copywriting skills and strong concept ability
- Experience producing content for social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn
- Experience using Facebook Business Manager & Creator Studio
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Experience with Mailchimp
- Established organisation skills that are adaptable to a new work environment. Must be fast, accurate, organised and possess an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with a keen attention to detail and a professional demeanour.
- An ability to think outside the box and execute ideas quickly.
- Initiative, be proactive and be a team player.
- Experience with photo & video editing
- Experience with animation
- Experience with Google AdWords
If this sounds like you, we can offer you a challenging and rewarding environment that supports your career goals and aspirations. You will be joining a small team that considers itself closer to a family. We truly value working hard and playing harder. We work to live, not live to work and we make sure that shines through wherever we can.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY FOR THIS JOB" button and attach your CV. For further information please contact Miles Murray on +61 8 9221 3300.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com
Once you have applied for the role, we will review your resume and get back to you if we would like to discuss further.