- $100 - $120 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 29 days ago
Our client is looking to an engage an experienced SOE Engineer to join a Dynamic team providing technical aspects transitions to Windows 10 including design, build, testing and deployment.
The Successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Deploying Windows 10 SOE based on an existing design
- Developing a migration strategy for Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 based on a Wipe and Load model on existing devices
- Packaging business and other applications where required
- Providing update documentation where required
- Troubleshooting bugs and defects
- Demonstrated experience in the analysis of complex problems, and in the troubleshooting and resolution of high-impact incidents
- Ability to continuously develop product knowledge and quickly learn new technology platforms and skills
- Knowledge and experience in technologies i.e. Microsoft Windows 10, SCCM, PowerShell scripting, VMware virtualisation and Microsoft Active Directory is advantageous
- Capability to plan and schedule complex workloads, including project related tasks
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Blake Willoughby-Thomas on 02 6285 3500 or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.