Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a strong SOE Engineer for a large scale Windows 10 SOE upgrade across multiple Perth metro based sites. Key requirements of the role will include, creating MST transforms as well as repackaging legacy installer for mostly commercial-off-the-shelf applications, for distribution through Configuration Manager to an enterprise environment. Other requirements will include, pure deployment and packaging activities as well as some general experience in UAT testing.
Essential experience required:
- Extensive background as a SOE Engineer/Applications Packager on a large scale Windows 10 SOE/MOE upgrade.
- A background in managing a flow of packages to an external service provider packager
- Prior background in working with an apps stream lead who will coordinate user testing
- A broad background in repackaging legacy systems with COTS packages.
- Experience in post-deployment services such as floor walking, general user support.
- Considerable recent experience in a technology role managing Configuration Management infrastructures and Applications.
- Long term ongoing contract.
- Parking onsite
- Work on one of Perth's largest SOE deployments.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Points for each hour worked via our Talent Engage contractor platform.
Then please follow the link below to apply, or for further info, please contact Alice Tan @ Talent on 0892213300.