- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 11 months ago
Our client, an industry-leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a SOE Engineer to provide PC build and support services for their large MOE. Core requirements of the role will include maintaining, developing, and provisioning SCCM (we need an SCCM guru) services as well as administering Group Policy within our client's Windows environment.
- Strong SCCM experience, including maintaining, developing, and provisioning services
- Strong experience as a SOE Engineer/SCCM Specialist, who is highly familiar with supporting a Window 10 Enterprise environment
- Experience administering Group Policy within a Windows environment.
- Competent troubleshooting skills; identifying & rectifying complex issues;
- Assisting Problem Manager's with root cause analysis and resolution of problem candidates
- Immediate start, ongoing contract assignment.
- Onsite parking, as well as being located close to public transport links.
- Earn Virgin Velocity Frequent Flyer points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
Then please hit apply now, or for a further discussion please contact Courtney Errichetti @ Talent on 0892213300 - please note, due to the urgency of this assignment only locally WA based candidates can be considered at this time.