- 3 Month Contract with potential to extend 12 months
- Full Stack Developer with SilverStripe experience essential
- Australian Citizens and Permenant Residents welcome to apply
Our client is seeking an experienced Full Stack Developer to support website and software development. The role supports our client's website (developed on the SilverStripe CMS, utilising HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Foundation and Sass) and provides technical expertise and product development for online information resources. The role involves assessing and reviewing user requirements and recommending technical solutions, managing website backups, UAT, bug fixing and production releases.
Skills & Attributes
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience in developing websites and online information resources using a variety of Content Management systems (experience with SilverStripe CMS is mandatory)
- Ability to produce work with a high level of attention to detail; and strong analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.