An exciting opportunity has opened with a small government team for a skilled and experienced Software Configuration Manager in Canberra.
You will provide a Continuous Delivery core function in delivering containerization of applications with a view to enabling agile development and delivering outcomes in a much shorter timeframe than current processes permit.
- Competitive contract rate based on a full-time work schedule.
- Australian citizenship and security clearance necessary.
- A rare Long-term contract in government!
- Demonstrated experience working in a DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and Continuous Integration environment.
- Demonstrate your experience in the following technologies: Jenkins, Redhat Enterprise Linux, Openshift & Docker.
- Demonstrate your experience in programming with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE).
- Demonstrate your experience in using automated release management tools.
- Demonstrate your experience with one or more scripting languages such as Groovy, python, perl or UNIX shell.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jackson Bruce on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.